Find better matches with our advanced
26 • F • Brooklyn, NY
- Last Online
- Aug 27
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
Favorite books: For the past year I've had an unnatural obsession with nonfiction books about the lives of Russian Czars (written by Robert K. Massie)...Russian history is fascinating. Overall, I'm a big history buff.
Beyond that obsession....Love's Executioner, Shantaram, The Great Gatsby, Time Traveler's Wife, Cutting For Stone...etc
Shows: House of Cards, Arrested Development, Homeland, Downton Abbey, always a fan of a good documentary
Music: Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, Fruit Bats, Jackson Browne, Of Montreal, Wilco, Band of Horses, Carol King, Joni Mitchell...list goes on
Food: A good pasta dish is always a personal favorite, not to mention any and all types of salad. Not a fish/sushi lover (which often feels like an actual criminal activity).
2. coconut oil!
3. water with ice
5. Reno 911
6. Due to some poor footwear purchases recently...bandaids. endless supplies.
1. How I can get the women who work at the laundromat that I frequent on a bi-weekly basis to LOVE me instead of just tolerate me
2. superfoods (specifically, how I can incorporate the dreadful taste of beepollen into my daily diet)
Also..people are fucking WEIRD on the site but deep down I kinda get a kick out of it
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.