Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
It would be easy for me to tell you how wonderful I am, but what's
the fun in that? Plus, I'm sure you've already found this hundreds
of times in all the other profiles. I'd rather switch it up and
list off some of the things you might consider to be "deal
breakers", then we can go from there :)
Okay, here we go...
- I would much rather go to a sporting event on a first date then
have a romantic dinner somewhere.
- I cried multiple times during the movie "My Sister's
- I eat pasta every day of the week. (I'm mental for rotini)
- I can't date a girl that doesn't workout on a consistant
- I've recorded an episode of Jepordy and played it back with my
family (making them think it was live), just to get more respect
- I'm the biggest butt guy in the world (no pun intended)
I own more "cut off" shirts than actual T-shirts.
- I think Ellen DeGeneres is attractive and I'm extremely jealous
of her dance moves.
- I would MUCH rather date someone who considers themself extremely
cute, rather than one who is extremely "hot".
- I get really confused as to why every girl on here who has the
word "sporty" or "sexy" in their user names, is ALWAYS extremely
- I don't believe EVERYTHING happens for a reason.
- I believe astrology is the biggest joke in the world.
- Last year I got a flat tire and I had to youtube "how to change a
flat" on my phone because I know nothing about cars.
- I sing extremely loud in my car, even if I don't know the words
to the song (especially when I play ''Little Talks'', by Of
Monsters and Men).
- I have little patience with fake people.
- I usually won't message anyone first on this site, due to fear of
- I'm overly obsessed with working out.
- I still have no idea what SMH stands for.
- When I use the abbreviation "lol", there's about a 99% chance
that I didn't actually laugh out loud.
- I've ruined a surprise birthday party...for my grandma :(
- I've taken a shirtless pic of myself in the mirror.
- I don't find overweight people attractive.
- I brush my teeth at least 5 times a day because I still fear the
- I have bad road rage.
- I mentally "shut down" during awkward silences.
- I've gotten a public urination ticket outside Wrigley
If you're still reading this, well then we're off to an amazing
start because it can only get better from here :)
I would really like to find someone who shares the same interests
as me, especially running and working out. Being active is
extremely important to me. Some of the other ways I keep busy are;
playing tennis, golfing (mini golf included), wakeboarding,
swimming, basketball, crossfit, bowling, fishing, and beach
volleyball. So if you're in to any of those, MAJOR PLUS!
I've tried to surround myself with happy and optimistic people
throughout my entire life. I'm extremely family oriented. I try to
be friendly with everyone I meet. I was raised to be a gentlemen
but at the same time, I'm not very old fashioned. I'm extremely
easy to get along with so if you want to know more about me, feel
free to message me. I'm a really nice guy ;)
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I graduated from SIUC in the Spring of '12. I have pretty sweet job
which we can talk about on our first little date! I also am a huge
trail junkie. I'm pretty sure I've visited every hiking/running
trail in the Chicagoland area. I'm always looking for someone to
- Just moved to VA from Chicago 11/2013. Idk why it took me so
long. Now I just have to find that "it" girl ;)
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Scrabble, wheel of fortune, guessing people's names, starting camp
fires (not even a boy scout), forgetting people's names, magic
tricks (only when I'm drunk), baseball, tennis, bowling,
wakeboarding, basketball, running, jumping, eating, ping pong,
jumping rope, and so much more!!
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My size. I'm 6'5, 215 lbs.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Movies- The Shawshank Redemption, Inglorious Bastards, Catch Me If
You Can, Hurt Locker, Brave Heart, Forest Gump, Do The Right Thing,
Just Go With It, Full Metal Jacket
Books- The Alchemist, anything by Joel Osteen
Music- DMB, ANY COUNTRY, OAR, and I workout to some pretty violent
sounding death metal which doesn't resemble my personality in the
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
My family, lifetime fitness, baseball, freeze pops, barefoot
running shoes, and......my friends
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
why the sky is blue... OH, AND WHY 50% OF THE GIRLS ON THIS SITE
ARE LISTED AS BI-SEXUAL.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
usually out with my friends; If not, then I'm most likely playing
board games and drinking wine with my family. It gets pretty
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I may or may not have more than one Justin Bieber song on my
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You promise you will play catch with me...at least once. Oh, and
you're a Cubs' fan. And pleaseeee, don't get your and you're
confused. Also their, they're, and there have different meanings as
well; let's not forget that either :)
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.