Find better matches with our advanced
28 • M • Houston, TX
I’m looking for
- Straight girls only
- Ages 25–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 12:12pm
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), Romanian (Poorly)
I play video games and work out at the gym.
I plan to run my own restaurant one day.
I can also cook. I work out so cooking is a way to make sure that I don't overload on something I shouldn't be eating.
Making people laugh.
Video games. I learn a lot from them. Making quick decisions in a video game helps you learn to make quick decisions in life. In my line of work it helps a lot.
I enjoy all types of movies, but my favorites are thrillers and comedies. My favorite comedy would have to be Dodgeball, and my favorite thriller would have to be, hmmmm too many to count. I love them all. I enjoy stand-up comedy a lot. My favorites are Robin Williams, George Carlin and Lewis Black.
Music. There is not method to my madness. One day I feel like listening to Opera, the next country, then all of a sudden a whole week of Tool. It's just whatever I feel like. I don't follow that one genre crap. Pop music can be just as satisfying as Bon Iver. If you ever just want to relax for a good 30 minutes go to Youtube and listen to a full Bon Iver album. If you don't feel relaxed afterwards you have no soul.
2. People. I am a very social person. I can go to bars and social gatherings and find new friends.
3. Music. I have a very expanded view on music. I have a favorite in every genre.
4. My car.
5. My kitchen. I love cooking.
6. My dad. He helped me understand that being an atheist was not a big deal and that I wasn't alone.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.