I have a bachelor in Mechanical Engineering and a master in Industrial Engineering from University of Central Florida.
During weekdays, I usually play tennis and work-out; and during weekends, I enjoy going out for dinner. I also like to go to live concerts, sport events, or the movie theater.
Also, I am very interested in knowing about different cultures, places, and kind of foods.
- The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest M. Hemmingway
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Music: U2, Coldplay, Pearl Jam.
I love Italian food: pasta, pizza, wines and a fresh Mozarella cheese! Also, like a good medium rare steak, and lately Japanese food.
- is a good communicator
- is sincere, loyal, genuine, family oriented, open minded
- Have clear life term goals
- Have solid values and morals
- Take care the way she looks
So if you are looking for a long term relationship, feel free to message me!