Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
"Life has taught us that love does not consist of gazing at each
other, but in looking together in the same direction." Antoine de
The art of conversation starts with hello. Whether you write me
first or I write you, hello is just that, the start of a hopeful
A great philosopher once said, "Que será, será" and I hope you
understand the profound meaning of this simple yet universal truth.
If you do, bingo, if not thank you for stopping by.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
• Single Dad with three kids
• Passion for Latin & Tango dancing
• Furthering my education
• TEDx aficionado
• Friend of Sadghurulosophy
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Speaking with a Scottish accent, but don't ask me to sport the
kilt, not happening.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
[ Books ]
The Alchemist, The Great American StickUp,
Tragic Sense of Life by Miguel de Unamuno, Nicomachean Ethics by
Aristotle, Fundamental Principles of the Metaphysic of Morals &
The Critique of Pure Reason by Immanuel Kant, Existentialism Is a
Humanism & Being and Nothingness by Jean Paul Sartre, and on a
more recent note "The Divine Summit: A Love Story" by Steven
Panzer, Ph.D - a must read if you are serious about finding your
[ Movies ]
Tangled, Shrek, Despicable Me, Finding Nemo... oh and - Cinema
Paradiso, The Mission, Cloud Atlas, Love Actually, Meet Joe Black,
The Chorus (Les Choristes), The Piano, The Pianist,
[ Shows ]
Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, Homeland.
[ Music: ]
Film Scoring, Tango, Salsa, Latin Pop, Jazz, Classical, Gregorian
[ Food ]
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. My oldest child
2. My second oldest child
3. My youngest child
4. Backpack #1: kids gear w/ First Aid
5. Backpack #2: my gear w/ more gear
6. You w/ your gear and chap-stick of course
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
• Winning the lottery to save families from poverty.
• How incredibly small and magnificently large things are.
• 90% of our body mass is comprised of star dust, except for
Hydrogen & Hellium.
• According to astronomers, 400 Million stars are born each
( and to think that we are looking for 2 / 400 million, wow )
• The entire amount of data on the internet, if weighed by its
electron equivalent would compare to the weight of 1 strawberry.
Imagine how much more data that would be if you dipped it in
• The difference between modern humans and Neanderthals is around
202 mtDNA base pairs. In contrast, the difference between
chimpanzees and modern humans is approximately 1,462 mtDNA base
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I have a credit with Tom Cruise for $1M dollars.
= [ (If you help) + (we collect) ] / 2
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
• The universe exists.
• You believe that we are not alone in the universe.
• You and I are part of the/a Universe, and have the possibility to
add/subtract from our collective universe.
• You have not been abducted by aliens (recently)
• You believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its
• You have the ability to laugh in 3 languages in the key of A, E,
• Your anatomy doesn't have any names of your boy/girl friends
tattooed on it.
• You have the propensity to dance and like to do so.
• You agree that aroma can have life altering consequences on
humanity, and therefore practice good hygiene.
• Your atomic and subatomic sensibilities are balanced in all of
their respective polarities.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.