The art of conversation starts with hello. Whether you write first, or I write you, hello is just hola. As a great philosopher once said, "Que será, será"
• Latin & Tango dancing
• TEDx Speaker To Be
• Working on social causes to advance civil rights
The Alchemist, The Great American StickUp,
Tragic Sense of Life by Miguel de Unamuno, Nicomachean Ethics by Aristotle, Fundamental Principles of the Metaphysic of Morals & The Critique of Pure Reason by Immanuel Kant, Existentialism Is a Humanism, Being and Nothingness by Jean Paul Sartre, Randall Ottinger's "Beyond Success," The International Encyclopedia Of Public Policy And Administration. and on a more recent note "The Divine Summit: A Love Story" by Steven Panzer, Ph.D - a must read if you are serious about finding your true love.
[ Movies ]
Tangled, Shrek, Despicable Me, Finding Nemo... oh and - Cinema Paradiso, The Mission, Cloud Atlas, Love Actually, Meet Joe Black, The Chorus (Les Choristes), The Piano, The Pianist, Malena....etc.
[ Shows ]
Power, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, Homeland.
[ Music ]
Film Scoring, Tango, Salsa, Latin Pop, Jazz, Classical, Gregorian Chant
[ Food ]
2. Physics / Metaphysics
• How incredibly small and magnificently large things are.
• 90% of our body mass is comprised of star dust, except for Hydrogen & Hellium.
• According to astronomers, 400 Million stars are born each day!
( and to think that we are looking for 2 / 400 million, wow )
• The entire amount of data on the internet, if weighed by its electron equivalent would compare to the weight of 1 strawberry. Imagine how much more data that would be if you dipped it in chocolate!
• The difference between modern humans and Neanderthals is around 202 mtDNA base pairs. In contrast, the difference between chimpanzees and modern humans is approximately 1,462 mtDNA base pairs.
= [ (If you help) + (we collect) ] / 2
• You believe that we are not alone in the universe.
• You and I are part of the/a Universe, and have the possibility to add/subtract from our collective universe.
• You have not been abducted by aliens (recently)
• You believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
• You have the ability to laugh in 3 languages in the key of A, E, and C.
• Your anatomy doesn't have any names of your boy/girl friends tattooed on it.
• You have the propensity to dance and like to do so.
• You agree that aroma can have life altering consequences on humanity, and therefore practice good hygiene.
• Your atomic and subatomic sensibilities are balanced in all of their respective polarities.
• You are serious about relationship, and not looking for US Citizenship.
• You're using all 86 billion neurons peacefully