Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 3:03pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Type
- Working as an IT tech for a VFX house. Computer nerrrrrd.
- Watching the Mets, Giants, Knicks, and Rangers. YEAH SPORTS. They all suck right now though.
- Going to shows. Recent shows: Queers/Teenage Bottlerocket, Green Day, Unlovables/Iron Chic/Plow United, Face To Face/Teenage Bottlerocket, Screeching Weasel, Marky Ramone's Blitzkrieg (with Andrew WK on vocals!), Less Than Jake/Masked Intruder/Anti-Flag and Implants/NOFX. To give you an idea.
- Watching movies. Mostly horror.
- Home-brewing. Yes, I can make you beer.
- Growing a ghost pepper plant. I hope they grow into delicious overwhelming spiciness.
Designing custom bachelor party t-shirts for my friends. As Photoshop was intended to be used.
And that I try to make everything into a joke. Sometime I succeed.
Movies: Fight Club & the Friday the 13th series (yeah, I'm the worst film major ever). I love ANYTHING horror, good, bad, it doesn't matter. I bought this, so yeah, I'm a giant horror nerd. That said, I'll watch most things--comedy, action, drama, whatever. As long as it is entertaining or interesting, I'm in.
TV Shows: Community, The Venture Brothers, Family Guy, South Park, Archer, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Childrens Hospital, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, True Blood, American Dad, MST3K, Workaholics, Parks & Rec.
Music: Favorite bands are Green Day, Screeching Weasel, Rancid, Brand New, Alkaline Trio, and The Ramones. I like mostly punk, but I also have a special place in my heart for Brooklyn rap (Biggie and Jay Z), some metal, and 80's and 90's stuff.
(According to Spotify, my top 4 bands of last month were: Teenage Bottlerocket, The Dopamines, Masked Intruder, and The Ramones. So that'll give you an idea.)
Food: I've been trying to expand my horizons and try as many different styles and varieties of food. The weirder, the better. Right now, I'm pretty obsessed with the ghost pepper. The only thing I really can't stand are onions.
- The Venture Brothers
No, but seriously, is it summer yet?
Needless to say, I did not succeed.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Or if you want to go to punk shows.
Or if you just do. I like to keep my days busy and my weekends busier--but things are always more fun with another person.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.