Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 2:34am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Capricorn but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Entertainment / Media
cardassassin Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts less literary
MrChap64 Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts less trusting
benjacob915 Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts less desiring of sex
hothotbacon Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts kinkier
rabbittattack Boston, Massachusetts more adventurous
chiunit Somerville, Massachusetts less thrifty
bigswells Boston, Massachusetts less trusting
jonsouthend Boston, Massachusetts kinkier
- Working as an IT tech for a VFX house. Computer nerrrrrd.
- Watching the Mets, Giants, Knicks, and Rangers. YEAH SPORTS.
- Going to shows. Recent shows: Queers/Teenage Bottlerocket, Green Day, Unlovables/Iron Chic/Plow United, Face To Face/Teenage Bottlerocket, Screeching Weasel, Marky Ramone's Blitzkrieg (with Andrew WK on vocals!), Less Than Jake/Masked Intruder/Anti-Flag and Implants/NOFX. To give you an idea.
- Watching movies. Mostly horror.
- Home-brewing. Yes, I can make you beer.
- Growing a ghost pepper plant. I hope they grow into delicious overwhelming spiciness.
And that I try to make everything into a joke. Sometime I succeed.
Movies: Fight Club & the Friday the 13th series (yeah, I'm the worst film major ever). I love ANYTHING horror, good, bad, it doesn't matter. I bought this, so yeah, I'm a giant horror nerd. That said, I'll watch most things--comedy, action, drama, whatever. As long as it is entertaining or interesting, I'm in.
TV Shows: Community, The Venture Brothers, Family Guy, South Park, Archer, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Childrens Hospital, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, True Blood, American Dad, MST3K, Workaholics, Parks & Rec.
Music: Favorite bands are Green Day, Screeching Weasel, Rancid, Brand New, Alkaline Trio, and The Ramones. I like mostly punk, but I also have a special place in my heart for Brooklyn rap (Biggie and Jay Z), some metal, and 80's and 90's stuff.
(According to Spotify, my top 4 bands of last month were: Teenage Bottlerocket, Iron Chic, Masked Intruder, and Alkaline Trio. So that'll give you an idea.)
Food: I've been trying to expand my horizons and try as many different styles and varieties of food. The weirder, the better. Right now, I'm pretty obsessed with the ghost pepper. The only thing I really can't stand are onions.
- my iPhone (but really moreso for the iPod/music aspect of it)
- The Venture Brothers
- chocolate chip cookies
- I was once suckerpunched in my dentist's office.
- I once caught a Steve Trachsel foul ball, the only foul ball I've ever caught at a baseball game.
- I've slept outside Fenway Park to get Green Monster seats.
- I do not have a driver's license.
- I visited the set of Ghostbusters 2 as a child, and met the cast, but called each one of them their "Ghostbuster" names.
- I was disqualified from being on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" because my phone died during the "phone testing" stage.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Or if you want to go to punk shows.
Or if you know who Brock Samson is.
Or if you want to play MST3K: The Drinking Game with me.