Find better matches with our advanced
39 • F • Brighton, MA
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Very often
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
With this free time I've decided to utilize YouTube for more than watching cat videos and teach myself how to play the guitar. I figured this would be a good way to make friends at the nursing home if this online dating thing doesn't pan out. So far it's going well and can successfully play two chords.
* Music. Spotify and iTunes radio which I've been liking a lot. On heavy rotation: a great cover of an Arctic Monkeys song by Chvrches, Prides, Todd Terje, Banks.
* Shows. I don't own a TV any longer and haven't regretted my decision. I have Netflix but I find that I spend more time doing things at home than sitting in front of a screen.
* Movies. Documentaries are my go-to genre. One of my favorites is Man on Wire. My favorite movie is Blade Runner (director's cut, please). With that being said, Guillermo del Toro is an amazing director and you should watch The Devil's's Backbone, which may be my favorite creepy movie, if you haven't seen it. I also have a special place in my heart for those films that we were constantly on cable while growing up such as Better Off Dead.
* Books. One Hundred Years of Solitude. There is just something absolutely magical about the story and the narration.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 33–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.