Find better matches with our advanced
39 • San Jose, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last Online
- Jan 30
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and somewhat serious about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Poorly), C++ (Fluently)
- Looking things up on the interwebs.
- making 3 point lists
Once Upon A Time is beautifully interwoven tapestry of fairytale characters.
Pushing Daisies and Amélie have phenomenal storytelling.
Gilmore Girls is quirky and funny and cute and exactly the way I think the world should really be.
Just Like Heaven and The Time Traveler's Wife because I'm a hopeless romantic.
And of course Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Monty Python and the Holy Grail because come on, it's British humor set in a Sci-Fi/Fantasy world.
5. dim sum and Chicken tikka masala... yummy! (but not together, okay?)
4. Lasers to put on the heads of animals... what else are you going to do with them?
3. open spaces to dance in (even better if it's with a real dance floor!)
2. Inspirational people
1. My family & friends
Seriously though, here's one for you... I was voted "most shy guy" of my high school class. And I recently gave a speech to a room full of 60+ strangers and was complimented on my speech giving skills
As you can see I'm a pretty open-book. No drama here.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.