First and foremost (for all the perfectionist)I knew it was Du-Jur when I made it, this was meant to be ephemeral.
A little more about me
I grew up in a family of debaters, but not in the conditional podium straddling way. And enjoy sharing ideas with open minds just as much as grinding the ole axe. This is of course as long as I don't loose any extremities in the process. I’m terminologically aware (most of the time) and constantly over stimulated by life (when of course dreaming is out of the question).
After being single for three years, and dating on okcupid and match.com for an equal amount of time I've noticed some disturbing trends. (13 dates total) Let me also preface by saying I have met some wonderful people and have made a handful of worthy friendships here. Meanwhile back to the disturbing trends.
1. You will be either totally enamored by me or you're playing the field (additionally you won't be able to recognize that I'm telling a joke). Besides the exacted redacted abundant redundant nature of these socially irresponsible dating sites and the inadequacies that they create in all of us.
2. As different as you think you are, think again. That picture of you in Peru, skydiving, or with a big cat tells me you've lost touch with the big picture. Please observe your macro environment and pay attention to trending. Often times we do many things the same because those are things we are allowed to immerse ourselves in. Notice what you do and how you do it, you'll find that we aren't so different you and I.
3. If you're diving nose deep into some exercise or physical activities to emancipate yourself from your previous relationship. Well that's not ganna work. Because you're not dealing with your issues, but rather running away from them ( I know I'm using a broad brush) . Keep running, please stay away from me. I like people who turn into a problem so they can understand it. Those who face the wind, and can look in the mirror and still love themselves. Not knowingly forgetting the things they should remember.
4. Since actually dating someone that I meet here is on the lower end of the bell curve I will remain optimistically skeptical, but it won't deny the fun we could have as long as we go dutch and you have no gentlemanly expectations of me. Simply put if neither party has any expectations it occurs to me that a real date may actually be fun instead of the endless stream of disappointments that eventually becomes irredeemable .
5. And that old adage that I should look inward, well I do everyday. I make changes to facilitate people all of the time. But I'm baffled why the outcome is the same. It seems to me that people cannot honestly communicate, and delusional placement of how I'm ideologically perceived can cloud judgment and fizzle expectation. So clarity is key, know thy self then know me. And I am constantly working on physically and mentally improving. As we all should be.... perhaps... maybe..
What say you?
There's plenty more to know about me and web sites are awful at conveying with accuracy a person’s inner soul, conviction, smell, taste, morals, etc etc etc... In addition to that I enjoy a very wide range of activities and accept new things everyday, but yes just like you I am picky about certain things, and no that shouldn't stop you from calling it an experience and moving ahead with your life. I'm also very passionate and have had enough experiences to know what I want in life, this allows me to be very transparent and forthright with people. And additionally is also where I harvest my creativity. Where do you harvest yours?