1. I make lists. To-Do lists, supply lists, work lists, shopping lists, lists upon lists upon lists. In a letter, a friend once wrote, "I sometimes put things on my to-do list that I've already done, just for the pleasure of checking them off." I like that.
2. When I eat a slice of pepperoni pizza, I first align all the pepperonis so that there will be an equal amount of pepperoni in each bite. Also, while I hate doing laundry, I thoroughly enjoy folding it. It's a zen thing for me. Very relaxing.
3. Politeness and common courtesy are very important to me, whereas table manners mean almost nothing at all.
4. My favorite job thus far has been working as an apprentice in a wood shop making custom furniture. The pay was shit, I cut myself almost once a day and I got home every night physically exhausted. But I never felt so...?
5. I've never learned how to type. In high school my teachers let me turn in papers hand-written, and in college I usually payed a friend or classmate to type my papers - or I typed them myself with two fingers over several grueling hours. I do, however, pride myself on my penmanship.