Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 3:14pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), Spanish (Okay)
As for books: House of Leaves, The Natural, The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, anything by Khalil Gibran, the Harry Potter series, Arcadia (technically a play but it still counts!), American Gods, Lullaby, Neverwhere, and The Once and Future King, to name a few. I have a soft spot for bizarre and gorgeous graphic novels like everything Evan Dahm produces.
Music: a little bit of a lot of things. Currently I really dig Beirut, Wolf Parade, Bastille, Ralph Vaughan Williams, Alt-J, Prokofiev, and the Arctic Monkeys. Occasionally weird Irish music from the '90s.
Movies: all Miyazaki (I was raised on Kiki's Delivery Service and Princess Mononoke), Amelie, The Princess Bride, Balto, Eraserhead, How to Train Your Dragon, Pan's Labyrinth, Everything is Illuminated, and a whole lot more.
Shows: X-Files, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Adventure Time, Twin Peaks, Dead Like Me, and Misfits.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 20–24
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- you have ever paused the movie/show you are watching to try and find weird facial expressions
- your best friend is/has been an animal
- you know some good places to walk around and explore
- you want to talk about awesome/mind-bending/bizarre/unsettling books or movies
- something in my profile caught your eye
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.