1) Before graduating high school, I lived in 17 different places in 4 different states.
2) I make awesome home made tamales and pies.
3) I restore vintage motorcycles and love to ride them, preferable with a lady friend.
4) I am an excellent swimmer and used to do open water 10k swim races. That's like 3 hours of constant swimming. I look forward to doing them again soon.
5) When I am done with my graduate program, I will be taking lessons to learn Spanish/flamenco guitar, which is a lifelong goal of mine.
6) I started my own business, ran it for 5 years and shut it down. It was the best education I ever had.
7) About every few weeks I have to get out of the city and go camping or something or else I feel anxious.
8) If I could be a music star, I would be a singer of a Mexican mariachi or bolero band. For real.