Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
After having spent a considerable few years in New York just moved
to London this year. Leaving behind some terrific people and good
times but excited to explore new streets and neighborhoods.
I generally try to see the funny side of everyday life, and
strongly believe a good sense of humor gets you through most of
Love street food.
As almost everyone else on here, love traveling - albeit of the
backpacking kind. Recent exploits include Bolivia and Belgium. Just
back from an amazing trip to Ethiopia.
Thinking Vietnam and Iran this year. Any tips?
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Numbers and stuff to pay them bills.
As much football as I can squeeze out of a week. As much cooking I
can squeeze into a week.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
1. Studio Ghibli did to animated movies what Tintin did to comics.
They are both lovely.
2. Last book that I thoroughly enjoyed was Stefan Zewig's World of
3. Think Deep Purple is a vastly underrated band.
4. I have never been able to finish a Werner Herzog movie. This
could be because I think he talks like Arnold Schwarzenegger.
5. I never get tired of watching the movie Office Space.
6. Food is good.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.