- Living abroad (Budapest to be exact)
- Traveling when ever I get the chance, and off the beaten track as well (44 countries visited and counting)
- Taking a sabbatical and working for a charity (3 months in Borneo)
- Trying new and exciting things whenever I can (Swimming with pink river dolphins in the Amazon, living on a tiny island with 25 local people for 6 weeks, boxing)
- Having a job where I've never in the same office, or with the same team, or working for the same company for long
Habits (the good ones):
- Staying fit - I exercise a few times a week, currently I'm getting into boxing training
- Socialising - I'm very lucky to have a great set of close friends and I spend as much time with them as I can
- Planning - I'm ambitious so I'm always thinking about what to do next, whether that be a long term goal, or just a weekend away
- I've always been an emphatic person therefore I tend to have a more liberal view point, which has led me down the road of doing charity work when I can and really focusing on the personal development of those around me.
- I believe we only get one life so I'm very focused on making mine count, when I do something, be that work related or otherwise, I tend to jump in with both feet and go for it.
- My friends and family area really important to me and one of my main sources of motivation is that the better I can do, the more I can learn, the further I can get in my career ultimately the more I can help and add value to them.
Finally although that all sounds a bit serious I really just want to enjoy all life has to offer, and that of course means laughing as you do all these things, so I have a fairly sarcastic and at times quite a silly sense of humour :-)
The reason I put some of my values up there was that I think ultimately that's one of the things where you have to "match", so if you like what you read please do get in touch.