Find better matches with our advanced matching system
41 / M / Straight / Single
Castro Valley, California
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:01pm
- Asian, Pacific Islander
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other and laughing about it
- Sagittarius and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
ybronco74 San Leandro, California more adventurous
JonD94 Dublin, California less desiring of sex
GratefulBay78 San Ramon, California more adventurous
sixstrings1978 San Ramon, California more adventurous
1969Jack Fremont, California less organized
EnergetcBuilder San Ramon, California more adventurous
raffish_rake San Francisco, California less organized
SG_NorCal Hayward, California less desiring of sex
Riding my bike way too much. And overdoing just about everything.
And last but not least, TETRIS - the geek in me thinks this is beautiful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwC544Z37qo
Movies: The Princess Bride. The Color of Money. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Kill Bill. Happy Gilmore.
TV Shows: Family Guy. I Hulu it and watch it on the stationary bike.
Food: All of the above. With a Fenton's Black and Tan sundae for dessert. Although if I made a list, the deep dish pizza at Little Star would be near the top - <3 that cornmeal crust :)
Music: A mish-mash of stuff on Pandora - station list includes the Black Keys, Hendrix, Hall and Oates, The Lumineers, Florence and the Machine, Morcheeba, Rage Against the Machine, the Beastie Boys, and Heart.
2) My motorcycle. Fun, free parking, and forty mpg!
3) Breathtaking roads, trails, and destinations for weekend road trips involving 1) and 2).
4) Taquerias with unlimited horchata refills and unlimited chips. And someone to stop me from eating my way into a food coma.
5) High pressure showerheads with near scalding hot water. Seriously, when poison oak gets ya, this is orgasmic.
6) Dental floss and my Sonicare toothbrush. Because food stuck between my teeth bugs like nothing else.
What's the difference between women here and dating sites where you have to pay?
Can I finish The Kitchen Sink at the San Francisco Creamery in under 30 minutes?
Where am I going to ride this weekend, and who can I sucker into joining me?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating