Find better matches with our advanced
42 • Castro Valley, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 4:26am
- Asian, Pacific Islander
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Other, and laughing about it
- Sagittarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Riding my bike way too much. And overdoing just about everything.
And TETRIS - the geek in me thinks this is beautiful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwC544Z37qo
Movies: The Princess Bride. The Color of Money. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Kill Bill. Happy Gilmore.
TV Shows: Family Guy. I Hulu it and watch it on the stationary bike.
Food: All of the above. With a Fenton's Black and Tan sundae for dessert. Although if I made a list, the deep dish pizza at Little Star would be near the top - <3 that cornmeal crust :)
Music: A mish-mash of stuff on Pandora - station list includes the Black Keys, Hendrix, Hall and Oates, The Lumineers, Florence and the Machine, Morcheeba, Rage Against the Machine, the Beastie Boys, Heart, Phantogram, and Sylvan Esso.
2) My motorcycle. Fun, free parking, and forty mpg!
3) Breathtaking roads, trails, and destinations for weekend road trips involving 1) and 2).
4) Taquerias with free horchata refills, unlimited chips, and quality carnitas.
5) Floss. Because food stuck between my teeth is the most annoying feeling ever.
6) Yoga. I could probably do without it, but I'd be a lot more prone to muscle cramps and being grumpy.
What's the difference between women here and dating sites where you have to pay?
Can I finish The Kitchen Sink at the San Francisco Creamery in under 30 minutes?
Where am I going to ride this weekend, and who can I sucker into joining me?
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.