New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Leicester, UK • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Yesterday – 12:16pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body type
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Dislikes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Then check out the tests taken section of my profile! I mean, surely that's the whole point of joining a site with psychometric tests? So you can actually see other people's personalities at a glance!
I've tried to include both negative & positive results to give a more balanced view, so if you like what you see then feel free to send me a message.
Also for my result of Hornivore on The Dating Persona Test, check out this *awesome* music vid, Blind Pilots by The Cooper Temple Clause...
I also spend my time reading sci-fi/fantasy, watching tv/dvds, listening to music, playing computer games (mainly RTS, RPG & Strategy) & going on the odd night out.
Been watching *lots* of my torrent downloads recently, currently on the final season of Weeds & season 2 of Hannibal...
Both are great shows & come highly recommended! :-)
Understanding ideas, theories, concepts & possible interactions and implications thereof. However, as i learned at uni i'm not so good with the whole maths/scientific method thing, am much better at playing with words, it's more fun! :-)
My favourite poem is Howl by Allen Ginsberg.
As for fanfic i'm a huge BtVS fan with my favourite ships being spike/xander & spike/angel, if the latter of these two pairings sounds good to you i highly recommend the Days Of Our Unlives fic, found here...
Films: Vampire/Werewolf/Supernatural Films (Queen of the Damned, Blade, Near Dark, The Hunger, Ginger Snaps, Dog Soldiers, Underworld, The Sin Eater), Chick Flicks (Serendipity, Chasing Amy, Good Will Hunting, What Dreams May Come, My First Mister), Dark/Psychological Thrillers , Stylish Crime Films (The *original* Italian Job & Oceans Eleven, Carlitos Way), Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Junkie (Trainspotting, Panic In Needle Park, Superfly, Drugstore Cowboy, The Basketball Diaries, My Own Private Idaho, Christiane F)
Music: Indie/Rock/Punk/Metal/Alternative, Drum & Bass, Euphoric/Chillout Dance & Trance, Bump 'n' Grind... something with a decent sound to it like Cunninlynguists & A Tribe Called Quest, check 'em out. Am also a complete Emo whore :-)
My favourite band ever are The Smashing Pumpkins...
3 Colours Red, 4ft Fingers, A New Found Glory, A.F.I, Alkaline Trio, Angels & Airwaves, Arcade Fire, Artic Monkeys, Ash, Athlete, Audioslave, Avenged Sevenfold, Ben Folds Five, Billy Talent, Blink 182, Bloc Party, Bloodhound Gang, Boxcar Racer, Brand New, Bullet For My Valentine, Bush, Coldplay, Counting Crows, Damien Rice, David Gray, Faithless, Fall Out Boy, Finch, Funeral For A Friend, Garbage, Get Cape Wear Cape Fly, Goo Goo Dolls, Green Day, Hellogoodbye, Hole, Hope of the States, Incubus, Jamie T, Jeff Buckley, Jimmy Eat World, Kenickie, Kings of Leon, Lostprophets, Marilyn Manson, Massive Attack, Matchbox Twenty, Metallica, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Nirvana, Panic At The Disco, Paramore, Placebo, Plus 44, Pulp, Queens Of The Stone Age, REM, Radiohead, Rage Against The Machine, Razorlight, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Richard Ashcroft & The Verve, Say Anything, Scouting For Girls, Semisonic, Something Corporate, Stereophonics, Story Of The Year, Terrorvision, The All American Rejetcs, The Cooper Temple Clause, The Coral, The Distillers, The Divine Comedy, The Editors, The Killers, The Kooks, The Libertines & Babyshambles, The Magic Numbers, The Offspring, The Raconteurs, The Strokes, The White Stripes, The Wombats, Three Days Grace, Type O Negative, Vampire Weekend, We Are Scientists, Weezer, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Zwan.
TV: 24, Angel, Babylon 5, Black Books, Blackadder, Blade the Series, Brimstone, BtVS, Coupling, Criminal Minds, CSI (Vegas & NY), Dark Angel, Dexter, Dr Who, Family Guy, Heroes, Millenium, My So Called Life, NCIS, Law & Order, Peep Show, Porridge, Queer As Folk, Samurai Jack, Scrubs, Space: Above & Beyond, Sliders, Spawn the Series, Star Trek, Stargate, Supernatural, Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles, The Big Bang Theory, The Crow - Stairway to Heaven, Weeds, X-Files, Yes (Prime) Minister.
Food: As a good friend of mine would say... "Food = Fuel"
2. Love - You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other till it makes you quiver, but you'll never be friends. Love isn't brains, children, it's blood...blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it. (BtVS, Spike)
3. Drugs - If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution -- then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise.” (Aldous Huxley)
Please note that this category includes actual medications (I suffer from residual schizophrenia) as well as recreationals!
Also check this out if X is your drug of choice...
4. Tech - Any sufficiently advanced technology is undistinguishable from magic. (Arthur C. Clarke)
5. Books - I was in Nashville, Tennesee last year, after the show I went to a Waffle House, I'm not proud of it, I was hungry. And I'm alone, I'm eating and I'm reading a book, right? Waitress walks over to me, "Tch tch tch tch. Hey, what you readin' for?" Is that like the weirdest fucking question you've ever heard? Not what am I reading, but what am I reading for. Well, godammit, you stumped me. Why do I read? Well... hmmm... I guess I read for a lot of reasons, and the main one, is so I don't end up, being a fucking waffle waitress. (Bill Hicks)
6. Sex - I can resist anything except temptation. (Oscar Wilde)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.