I have been working on a few entrepreneurial ventures that have been taking up my time and I am looking forward to seeing those to fruition.
I work for a record company, I teach guitar privately, I enjoy doing music related things.
I love puppies, hiking and finding great coffee shops
I like to read, read, read, audiobook and read.
I also enjoy going to the gym, doing meaningful things and driving around.
If I have caffeine I tend to get a little chatty.
Not taking myself too seriously.
other then many text books of various ilk
lately I have been reading
Jerry Allan Johnson
I will probably ask you what books you are reading :-)
Kung Fu movies
no real favorites other then maybe Star Wars and Back to the Future...maybe just because I have seen them many times.
Shows...TV or broadway?
anything Circ de Soleil
Le Reve is awesome too
Music...too many to list but lately
anything clean really
although my guilty pleasures are
2. Variety...because too much certainty gets boring
3. Significance...because who wants to be just another number
4. Connection...because who wants to be alone in the world
5. Growth...because there is always that next level that needs to be reached.
6. Contribution...because there will always be someone you can help reach that next level.
Why do I keep shopping at Whole Foods?
Why do I enjoy overpriced coffee?
Probably at the gym and eating mex food...and possibly redoing this dating profile.
Or driving around Vegas on some adventure!!!