Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Detroit, MI • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Dec 2, 2014
- Body type
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids
I made this okcupid, during a rough patch, to remind myself that there are other fish in the sea. Every once in a while when I'm bored or lonely I come on here and look around a bit. It makes me feel better about the world to see all you pretty options. I'm not here to meet people. Feel free to contact me for any reason, however, do so without any expectations.
Im writing this because I want you to want me. It gives me pleasure to think that I am desirable to women that are looking for romance. Because of this, I am trying to be entirely honest about myself in this haphazard stream-of-consciousness sort of rant. If I were dishonest, it would be hard for me to take legitimate joy in any positive reaction I get out of you (or any I imagine of you).
I know this sounds kinda fucked up, but if we're honest with ourselves, I think that we'll all see we all take joy out of being attractive.
So I guess if I'm going to be honest I should start off by saying that I may hold off on negative things about myself. There are many types of women that I am attracted to physically, but there are fewer which fit my intelectual/social/inter-personal desires. I will somewhat design this profile to attract and cater towards what I think those special few might want.
- The most important trait I look for in women is intelligence
- Im fairly good looking, nothing special
- I make up for my decent looks with amazing sexual performance
- Im smart
- I have a college degree with two major areas of study
- I make pretty good money
- Im extremely hard working and am unhappy when idle for long periods
- I have lofty ambitions and truly believe that i have a lot to offer to the world
- I am a genuine philanthropist inside. I do hope to make insane amounts of money some day, but my real passion would be to use that money to provide opportunities and a better lives to people who are both less fortunate and are also ready to earn it
- I hate injustice and the above is a product of this
- I have fairly sophisticated taste in art. My favourite medium is music but i've been getting more into the idea of creating 2D art lately
- I come from a pretty sound family and have grown up without a legitimate care
- My friends are awesome and I would trust any of them with my life. Most of my free time goes to them
- Im happy and was nothing but positive in 2013, 2014 is looking good too
- I am good at communicating/discussing complex ideas
- Im not socially awkward, but am a little quirky. I grew up without cable and you can tell sort of thing
- Like I already said, Im physically attracted to all sorts of women. I often find myself most attracted to simple/plain looks. While I can appreciate classically beautiful women, it's less of an actual desire sort of way, but in a purely aesthetic sort of way (it's weird and I don't think anyone but me will ever really understand)
- I have a clear head when it comes to relationships and I have never wronged a lover. My few serious relationships have ended in her begging me to take her back
- Im pretty honest in real life too
- I have strong principals/morals and these affect my life on both a micro and macro scale
- Many things are worth dying for but nothing is worth killing for
- Despite the above two points, I have no religious beliefs
- Im very giving and it's important that I make others happy
- Im a pretty good chef considering my very limited experience
-Grammar in general
-To be continued
Assuming everything I said is true, do you think I'm your type? Do you think you would describe your ideal partner with any of the above attributes? Keep in mind, I'm obviously not the type of guy that that would normally talk about himself like this... I'm not normally cocky.
This isn't a joke profile, it's just an unusually frank combination of confessions that I wouldn't naturally put out there in face to face dating.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.