It doesn't involve church, unless you consider the mountains or being close to nature.
It might involve me making a trip to the gym, because that's when there's hardly anyone there, and I can get the most done.
It's a great day to rest and relax. In my case, that involves some light reading, and attempts to write/compose a song.
The band might get together that day, and when it's over, I'll be filled with good feelings to have done something I love most.
Occasionally, it means that I get together with my friends to battle other groups at Trivia to win a bar tab.
If I have a long weekend, chances are I'm either spending it with family, or I've convinced a few friends that it would be a great time to take a road trip somewhere.
Or it's the day where I just take care of chores I missed out on during the week. I'm flexible.
I find it odd, that some people believe that people with a flexible schedule are "weak", but I'm pretty sure that I get way more done than those people. It's this ability that allows me to have so much balance in my life, and time for pretty much everything I want and need to do.
My love of learning has made me the go-to guy when people have questions. Whether it's fixing something on your computer, your car, who's in a movie that you can't remember the title to, how to cook amazing Gubmo, what to do when you encounter a bear (the answer is not "have a tea party" btw), what to do when you discover a shark in your pool, or how to fend off idiots. [no worries people don't really read these things, they just look at your pics to see if you're attractive enough, your height, build, income, hobbies, faith, political preference, and education.] I'm a jack-of-all-trades. And I'm great at solving problems. So, if we're playing a board game, and it's your turn to choose, pick a word game. I always win a puzzles and strategy games.
I have a dry, silly, and goofy sense of humor. I tend to use a lot of irony and sarcasm.
Why you need me:
- When the zombie apocalypse comes you're going to need someone to keep people in line who has their wits about them but also knows how to survive in the wilderness, and has some medical knowledge. If it were Gilligan's Island I'd be the Professor, only instead of building radios from coconuts I'd patch a whole in the boat so that we could all leave.
- I'm full of great surprises.
- I'm a genuine person
- I'm great at parties. So, if you're wanting to impress your friends or make them jealous that you have such an awesome, smart, successful, charming, and attentive man.
- I tend to work out about 3-4 times a week. So, if you're looking for a running mate, then I'm your best candidate.
- I'll actually listen to you when we have conversations. I've also been known to stop and ask for directions.
- Your parents will love me. If they don't at first, they definitely will when the zombies come.
- I can do anything I set my mind to accomplish with hard work, time, and effort. It's worked great so far.
What I'm looking for:
Attraction is the first thing. But looks aren't everything. I'd rather be with an average looking woman with a great personality, and have a great time, than to be with a beautiful woman with a terrible personality, and have a horrible time.
I don't always get the adventure I crave, so, when I have someone who's willing to join me, then I take advantage of it.
I prefer a woman who is college educated, or at least well read. Other traits I desire are: compassion, understanding, and open mind, the love of learning, spirited, down-to-earth, humble, semi-outgoing, slightly nerdy (or completely nerdy), affectionate, mentally and emotionally stable, fit, easy going, loves deep conversations, easy to please, genuine, loyal, faithful, doesn't play games, and doesn't lie to save my feelings.