TV SHOWS: Doctor Who is the best show ever, then
Sherlock, The Mentalist, Breaking Bad, House, Luther and Dexter.
Oh, I saw all Columbo episodes too.
BOOKS: Despite my busy schedule, I make a point of
reading a book a month. Recently enjoyed: The murder of Roger
Ackroyd, Les piliers de la terre, Sophie's choice, Catcher in the
Rye, An introduction to corporate finance and derivatives
products: A comprehensive and logical approach to mathematical and
numerical analysis of financial products (this book changed my
FOOD: I enjoy restaurants from time to time,
especially in group with friends, but I prefer to cook by a mile.
My best recipes are:
1) Anything with my spaghetti sauce. In fact, I
could drink my spaghetti sauce raw (it takes an entire day to
2) General Tso chicken - voted best by all family
members. I make this one once a month minimum.
3) Seafood Pad Thai - with shrimps and however
"langoustine" is written in English.
4) Slowly-roasted juice beef This one is cooked at
low temperature for eleven hours for maximum flavor!
5) Peanut chicken - a recipe from my mom, simple
to make and so tasty!
Which one of these five recipes would you like to try?