Find better matches with our advanced
40 • Washington, DC • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 33–41
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:33pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Politics / Government
- More than $1,000,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently)
I'm a government economist.
I'm a dog owner.
I'm an astronaut.
I tell the truth 75% of the time.
understanding why people do what they do
Otherwise, I don't know... that I'm a white dude?
Food? I like everything and enjoy trying new things (lots of bread, meat, vegetables, cheese). I could say the same about music - I sometimes think Pandora was created just for me.
Honestly, this is the section I usually skim over when I read other people's profiles... I hope you don't find my taste in these things to be especially significant or illuminating.
coffee in the mornings
- worrying about shit at work.
- imagining/planning my next vacation or activity.
- trying to remember how long it's been since my dog went to the bathroom.
- wondering why you would want to talk to these other dudes -->
when you could talk to me.
It seems like a lot of people get the "STALE is to STEAL as 89475 is to...?" question wrong. What's up with that?
When someone in a rush gets on an elevator, why do they push the button for the floor they're going to first and the button to close the elevator door second? Why wouldn't they push the button to close the door first?
I thought Omaha was a state until I was 21 years old.
My high school graduation speech included quotes by Nietzsche and Ayn Rand.
- You have a good sense of humor and are constantly amazed by the beauty of simple things.
- You want all of your wildest dreams to come true.
- You can teach me how to ski or play tennis.
- You're cute.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.