Find better matches with our advanced matching system
39 / M / Straight / Single
Washington, District of Columbia
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 3:19am
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Virgo but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Political / Government
- More than $1,000,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently)
zakk23 Vienna, Virginia more independent
NDfan33irish Ashburn, Virginia less loving
rudishere Vienna, Virginia more independent
clowns-are-scary Alexandria, Virginia kinkier
WitAndCare Washington, District of Columbia less desiring of sex
C-Ty-Go Centreville, Virginia more adventurous
GoldenTeeHero Ashburn, Virginia less political
akarmutt Fairfax, Virginia kinkier
I'm a government economist.
I'm a dog owner.
I'm an astronaut.
I tell the truth 75% of the time.
understanding why people do what they do
Otherwise, I don't know... that I'm a white dude?
I love to eat, but I'm not picky about food - I love all kinds and enjoy trying new things. I could say the same about music - I sometimes think Pandora was created just for me.
Honestly, this is the section I usually skim over when I read other people's profiles... I hope you don't find my taste in these things to be especially significant or illuminating.
coffee in the mornings
- worrying about shit at work.
- imagining/planning my next vacation or weekend activity.
- trying to remember how long it's been since my dog went to the bathroom.
- wondering why you would want to talk to these other dudes --->
when you could talk to me.
It seems like a lot of people get the "STALE is to STEAL as 89475 is to...?" question wrong. What's up with that?
When someone in a rush gets on an elevator, why do they push the button for the floor they're going to first and the button to close the elevator door second? Why wouldn't they push the button to close the door first?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 33–41
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- You have a good sense of humor and are constantly amazed by the beauty of simple things.
- You want all of your wildest dreams to come true.
- You can teach me how to ski or play tennis.
- You're cute.