I currently moved back with my parents to help my dad take care of my very sick mother, sadly my mother has passed away, but I will remain with my dad to help ease the pain and loneliness.
I am 4'10 and 39yrs old. I was born in Bogota Colombia and came to america when I was 5yrs old. I am very Americanized and speak english fluently. I speak very little Spanish. I was married for 7 yrs and am divorced for 2yrs now. I am a breast cancer survivor for 4yrs now. I have a female black 9 year old lab, which she is my life.
I graduated college with a bachelors degree in psychology and plan on pursuing my masters in Clinical Psychology. I currently work as a teacher assistant in a school for disabled children. I have been at my job for 8 yrs and really enjoy what I do.
I am a very loyal, honest, trustworthy, reliable, dependable, compassionate, kind, generous, caring, respectful person.
****What I am looking for in a partner****
1. Someone that is a gentleman, loyal, honest, trustworthy, reliable, dependable, compassionate, kind, generous, caring, respectful, employed, educated person.
2. Someone that loves dogs and does not hunt!
3. Someone that lives in NJ-no out of staters, Must live no more than 35 miles from me.
4. Someone without facial hair
5. Someone that is no younger than 43 and no older than 47-NO expections. MUST be 5'7/5'9ft tall NO TALLER!
6. I prefer someone without kids, but it's ok if you have them, but please NO drama.
7. Someone that doesnt need to be told or asked to open the door for me or carry my heavy bags.
8. Someone that is not sports crazy.