Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

mtb80

34 Redwood City, CA Man

Man

I’m looking for

  • Women
  • Ages 26–35
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Dec 25
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
6′ 2″ (1.88m)
Body Type
Average
Diet
Strictly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Sign
Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Graduated from university
Job
Technology
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Pets
Has dogs
Speaks
English (Fluently), German (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), C++ (Fluently)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I work hard, but I love to be outside (yay ... a cliché right at the beginning). I hit the climbing walls at least once a week, the pool twice, the gym whenever I feel like it, ping pong twice a week and I also love to hike/backpack when the sun is shining. Spending a lot of time with my dog Malcolm is my way of relaxing after work. I love exploring and learning new things. San Francisco and the bay area have so much to offer, be it food or things to do.
Traveling is another one of those things. I love it, but I haven't done any big trips lately because I want to share those experiences with somebody. Another thing that is important to me is, friends. I love having them over for BBQs and dinner parties (btw I make a killer beer-can-chicken). Speaking of, I really like cooking in general.

I don’t like people who are grouchy all day long. My friends say that I have a constant smile on my face and making others smile or laugh makes me happier. Which brings me to my humor. It can range from friendly to sarcastic, making pit stops at innuendo filled.
I am active, but I also like to slouch from time to time. I don't care what others say … it is good for you.
As for work, I'm in the entertainment industry (which, by the way, always sounds way cooler than when I say that I am a software engineer). In other words I am a bit of a geek. Not a big one, but I can talk the talk. (Zoidberg is the man).
... who am I kidding, I'm proud geek.

I am looking for someone who is open, self confident, active and willing to learn and grow. Loving animals is also a must, since you will have to pass the Malcolm test ;)
I want someone I can share adventures with. Be they in the back yard or halfway around the world.
I know this section is a bit short and that’s because I want you to be yourself. I’m super easy going, no baggage and I just want to meet the real you.

So … how do I fit into your view of the world?

Holy crap ... I just read my profile. It is a literary master piece, or rather a pile of cheesy rubbish. Let me know what you think.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I don't even know where to start on this one...

Movies:
I'm a big movie buff. I will watch pretty much anything. I like finding indie or foreign movies, but I have nothing against big summer block busters.
Here are a couple that I really like.
Y tu mama tambien, Pan's Labyrinth, Monsoon Wedding, Blade Runner, Lord of the Ring, Happy Accidents, Hotel Rwanda, Mediterraneo, Amelie, City of God, The Full Monty, and a whole bunch more

Books:
I love reading.
Books I read recently:
The girl with the dragon tattoo, The girl who kicked the hornet's nest, A Canticle for Leibowitz.
My all time favorite books are: Cien años de soledad, Tuareg

TV:
I'll just list a couple of the ones I enjoy:
Futurama, The Inbetweeners, Top Gear, Glee, Dr. Who, Burn Notice, The IT Crowd, Firefly
Don't worry ... not all of them are on all the time.

Music:
Well lets see ... I listen to all kinds of stuff. If I actually had to narrow it down it would have to be mash-ups. 90% of them are rubbish, but the other 10% are better than the individual songs.
However, On my drive to work, I tend to listen to NPR.

Food:
I consider myself somewhat of a foodie. Great food can almost be a spiritual experience. I have this uncanny ability for finding just the right hole in the wall or the perfect fancy restaurant.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1) Coffee
2) My dog
3) Passport
4) Friends and Family
5) Toothbrush
6) A towel

Add a photo to:

Stay fresh with Instagram

Are you sure you want to delete this album?

Where's your photo?

Drop it like it’s hot

Photos must be at least 400 x 400px
Edit thumbnail
Add a caption

You look fantastic!