Find better matches with our advanced
25 • M • San Jose, CA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Oct 8
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Personality: I'm either really quiet or talking up a storm, it all depends.
Movies: I like a lot of the older Adam Sandler Movies (Billy Maddison to Little Nicky), Horror Movies (I like movies that dont substitute gore for scary storytelling) and pretty much anything really. I'm not a huge movie fan.
Tv: Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel, Project Runway, Antiques Roadshow, History channel, South Park, Futurama, The Simpsons, Bones, Rescue Me, White Collar, Tosh.0, Daily Show, Colbert Report, Adult Swim, and some other stuff.
Music: I have a wide range of musical interests but to list a few; Dropkick Murphys, Social Distortion, Wu-Tang Clan, Frank Sinatra, Frankie Vallie and the four seasons, Dean Martin, NWA, most 90's gangsta rap, Nekromantix, The Phenomenauts, Pennywise, Dead Kennedys, Bad Religion, Black Flag, Classical Music, Muse, some Metal, and others.
Food: Indian, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Japanese are my favorite styles of food. The spicier the better!
1. A smartphone of some kind (I really enjoy being able to google things that I dont know)
2. That feel you get after you get your back cracked
3. Clean water
4. Curry of any style (Those who hate Curry need not apply!)
5. Old Book smell
6. My passport (I may not have traveled all over the world yet but I fully intend to)
What I am going to do later today?
How best to deal with people.
You have no clue what you want but I seem interesting
You think you must
You want to talk to someone cool
You think I may be savior of the universe, and by universe you mean your nether regions
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.