New shorter profile! In bulleted form:
- My life has a constant streaming soundtrack. I have 25,000 songs on my computer/iPod and it's growing every day. Need input.
- I'm a good cook. I did my family's thanksgiving dinner last year by myself.
- I'm a nerd and proud. It pays the bills! Plus I was nerdy before it was cool.
- I'm equally likely to be the loud guy at a party or the quiet guy depending on the crowd I'm in.
- When I become interested in something, I learn as much as I possibly can about it and try to become an expert.
- I love movies. Comedy, horror, drama, chick flicks, action, love it all. I own well over 200 DVDs. The indie theater/midnight movies are a favorite activity of mine that I don't get to do nearly often enough.
- I know a lot about cars, especially muscle cars. I own a 69 Mercury Cougar that I don't get to drive enough.
- I play guitar poorly.
- I take the train to downtown LA for work every day. This affords me time to read and nap and pretend I'm saving the environment when in reality it's a wholly practical decision.
- I've been a gamer since I was a kid and continue to do so to this day. But I don't use it as an excuse to not leave the house.
- I've spent way too much money on toy plastic instruments for video games.
- I take full advantage of working right across the street from LA's biggest library.
- I'm a huge fan of Mixed Martial Arts and have some training in Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu that I plan on continuing.
- I'm loyal to my friends almost to a fault. People may have problems but I can't ever stay mad at anyone.
- I'd been to more concerts by the time I was 18 than most people go to in their entire life. I've slowed down now in my old age but I still love going to shows. \m/
- I'm hilarious.
So there's me in a nutshell. Want to know more? Ask! I'm an open book.
AOL IM: Aeromunch
I know, original names eh?
I am witty, smart, and sweet