Find better matches with our advanced matching system
37 / F / Straight / Single
New York, New York
- Last Online
- Today – 6:00pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Judaism but not too serious about it
- Graduated from law school
- Law / Legal Services
- Has kids, and might want more
- Dislikes dogs
fisp7 Astoria, New York more scientific
CityGirl8765 New York, New York more adventurous
SnakessOnAPlane New York, New York more scientific
JNC11 New York, New York more spiritual
blackgirlsr0ck New York, New York more modern
SmartSexySassy New York, New York more adventurous
heyheypaula1 New York, New York more scientific
starry_spinner Brooklyn, New York more adventurous
I work mostly from home, writing briefs for other lawyers. It's the intellectual side of the law, and allows me to set my own schedule, so I love it. I'm also playing music, keeping in shape, and meeting eligible bachelors.
I'm open minded as to the right match, though he must be very bright and curious, and extremely caring.
If he has kids, that's great. If he doesn't have kids, but loves kids, that's great too. If he wants a child with me ... I'm still open on that one.
1. If I could filter here for intelligence I would.
2. I love the new 90210, maybe more than the old.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 35–44
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
* You are ready to be in a relationship (not marriage, just a committed relationship that we define as we go along).
* You are not very religious. (I'm a Jewish atheist.)
* Here's the big one: you are able to discuss your feelings, especially as they relate to our romance. (No, not everyday! Just big picture here and there.)
* You are a happy person (If divorced, this means you have made a new life for yourself that you enjoy. If you are not there yet, take your time, and contact me when you arrive. If you are not yet divorced, our romance should probably wait.)
* You love women who are confident, independent, and direct.
* You are emotionally self aware and always looking to learn and grow.
* You like the idea of little kids being in the picture, but not for a good while.
(If we were to hit it off but any of these was missing -- except I guess the first -- we'd probably have a lot of fun together but I'd quit very early on. I'm not looking for connections of this nature.)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy your online quest for Ms. Right.