I don't watch TV very often, but when I do, I watch Nashville, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, and the 49ers. No joke. I'm hooked. Don't judge. And...fun fact...I've been to 46 states.
Music has been a big part of my life since I was a child. I am fortunate that it has developed into a rewarding career.
These aspects of the music industry play out with my character:
1. It is a tough industry to break into: Is anything worthwhile easy?
2. It is a competitive business: I’m Italian. Bring it. I came prepared and I’m not afraid to work.
3. It is artistic: I’m Italian. I have a sensitive side too.
4. It is fun: Seriously. Love it.
5. It is collaborative: I’m ready for our duet. *You don’t have to be a great singer/musician.
I love my family and we are all very close. I enjoy meeting people and hanging out with friends. I love to laugh and smile. I love to learn. I always push forward to set myself up for success in all aspects of my life.
I'm looking for someone who is up for an adventure, has a positive attitude, loves to smile and have fun. I want to be with someone who is confident, independent, driven and ambitious, who knows what they want out of life and works to make it happen. I want to be with someone who will have my back and knows that I will be right there for her.
If you want a crash course of what life is like in the music industry, I recommend you watch “Nashville.” Just kidding, but it is a good show. If this strikes a chord with you, feel free to say hi.