Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 3:06pm
- 5′ 0″ (1.52m).
- Body Type
- Agnosticism but not too serious about it
- Gemini but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Education / Academia
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English, French (Okay)
CheeryBird Boston, Massachusetts more adventurous
atherfolds Somerville, Massachusetts more indie
alliebea615 Cambridge, Massachusetts more adventurous
try_sarah_tops Cambridge, Massachusetts less organized
krkatarina87 Boston, Massachusetts more adventurous
ercetera Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts more independent
RMillington Watertown, Massachusetts more desiring of sex
LiteralLittoral Cambridge, Massachusetts more scientific
Over the summers I work at a science museum. It's an awesome gig. Ask me more if you're curious about what that life is like!
I love what I do, and I am so grateful to have found the opportunity to have a career that I am passionate about. Being a teacher, I am constantly meeting new people who challenge my perception of the world and who push and motivate me to be the best human being that I can be.
In my free time I like to keep busy by doing the following:
- Hike - Blue Hills, Middlesex Fells, Purgatory Chasm, Monadnock, White Mountains
- Play/write music in a folk band once a week
- Explore the city via walking - anything to get outside!
- Play in a dodgeball league (sometimes a soccer league)
- Play board games at my favorite Somerville cafe
- Just started getting into 5Ks. They're pretty fun!
- Read. Currently reading book three of Game of Thones and IQ84!
- Visit my favorite lighthouse on my favorite beach
- Take random weekend trips to get away - skiing, camping, apple picking, NYC, Portland, you name it - I'm in!
- Research ideas that will help me improve my teaching....
Harry Potter (for obvious reasons); Beach Music - Pat Conroy (because it helped me develop my sense of how to accept and love the world even when it is not always fair)
Lord of the Rings Trilogy (the score and special features are so good! It is AMAZING to see how many people collaborated to create this film and how detail-oriented the cast and crew were.)
New Girl, Modern Family, The Office, LOST, The Voice, Arrested Development - I like comedies!
Mumford and Sons, Florence and the Machine, Of Monsters and Men, Imogen Heap, The Beatles, Johnny Flynn, Sufjan Stevens, The Goat Rodeo, Eric Whitacre
2) Board Games (ever played Settlers of Catan? I WILL have the longest road! Yes, that is a challenge.)
3) Coffee shops and rainy days. Enough said.
4) Children. They are hilarious little people if you can find the patience to actually listen to what they are saying.
5) New England fall. Somehow September always manages to feel like a time of new beginnings and endless possibilities.
6) Vacations! I love my job, but sometimes enough is enough. I like a good escape every now and then. My last one was a spontaneous five day trip to Montreal with a friend. Best. Decision. Ever.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 25–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating