I'm Matt. I moved to Zanesville about a month ago, for career-related reasons. I'm still figuring myself out, but here's what I DO know:
- I love road trips, hiking, trying new things and visiting new places, watching bad movies for laughs, and video games.
- I have a cat, and he's fantastic.
- I'm a vegetarian. Non-obnoxious. I don't care what you eat, as long as you don't care about what I eat. Within reason of course, you're allowed to object if I eat a gallon of cheese. That would be for my own good.
- I enjoy thinking. About everything. The stars, the moon, the tips of the trees, and the ground below. I'm not even trying to sound poetic, I just legitimately love to think. Imagine that.
- I'm looking for someone who has their life at least somewhat together, has goals, and wants to meet a weirdly endearing guy and spend time with him. You'd think I'd have a better pitch, being in sales and all. Well, nope.
I'm also trying to focus, once again, on my health. I lost 40 pounds over a year ago, and have since plateaued again. I'd like to meet someone, a friend, who would like to work out with me.
I also love to educate myself on a lot of odd subjects, although I'm terrible at coming up with this stuff on the spot. It usually just ends up getting blurted out during a completely unrelated conversation. Exciting, right?
Movies: Bad ones. Awful ones. Troll 2, Star Wars Holiday Special, The Room. For less bad, I love WALL-E, Se7en, The Shawshank Redemption, Robocop, Terminator. Basically if it involves crime or robots, or both, I'm in.
TV: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Top Gear, American Dad, The Walking Dead, Bob's Burgers, King of the Hill, Hoarders, Bar Rescue. Other stuff. But mostly the first 5.
Food: Indian, Mexican, and anything I haven't tried. (Which is a very long list I'm working on!)
5.) Another cat
6.) A third cat
So where do I want to be? Ideally, thriving in a new career, in love, and enjoying the simple things in life. You expected a funny answer? Believe me, I tried!
Things I've done in the past though? Just visiting with friends, mainly. Watching bad movies. Cooking. Going out for sushi. I forgot to mention how much I love sushi. I'm not much for the bar scene anymore, but I can indulge every once in a while.
I'm not tall, I can't grow a beard, and I've never been to college. Might as well get those out of the way right now.
If you're looking for someone who has a great sense of humor(but is apparently conceited enough to mention it) and likes to laugh about a lot of inappropriate things, I'm also your guy.
Or if you're looking for somebody to do outdoor activities with. I love hiking, walking, road tripping, etc. Seriously, I'm sure we'll find something we can agree on.