I’m a fit and young-at-heart six zero with an interesting and fulfilling profession who is looking to share all those moments when you’re not in New Zealand or on Santorini. Not that those moments don’t count, but it’s usually the little things that matter more. That’s where chemistry comes in – there’s no way around it. If I tell you that I’m a mild introvert who’s highly intuitive and likes the color green, is that going to matter? I hope not. But a phone call or coffee or a quick bite might.
I’m curious, interested in many things, and see the world with occasional irony (a necessity these days). Some things I’d like to do with you, not in order:
* Travel to Bora Bora.
* Visit the deCordova.
* Walk along Crane Beach in the winter.
* Watch a new and interesting film and talk about it.
* Finish the Times Sunday crossword while making pancakes from scratch.
* Eat sushi and drink Saki - multiple courses, deep into the night.
* Take the train to New York and stroll down the High Line.
* Cycle around Block Island.
* Embark on a photography expedition.
* Attend a new, small theater that we've just discovered.
* Construct an elaborate Indian meal – then serve it to friends at a long languid party.
* Hang out with interesting people who are full of life, and fun, and ideas.
* Host an intimate get-together to try a few new wines and several unusual cheeses.
* Take in some creative new music at a small club well off the beaten path.
* Devise something clever -- and patent it.
* Explore the Mount Auburn Cemetery.
* Review and criticize a poem that one of us has written – diplomatically.
* Dine at a dive that offers some amazingly good food.
* Stay overnight at a B+B in beautiful VT.
* Return to the Greek Islands, in love, pockets loaded with drachma (or, maybe better, seashells).