Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
India --> Chicago --> SFO --> LA
- Restless, analytical, passionate, romantic.
- Constantly looking for something new.
- Sarcasm is the spice of life, so bring it on.
- Eating is one of life's important physical pleasures, and I enjoy
- I correct people's grammar (in my head).
- There's not a single country I don't want to visit. Though so far
I have only been able to check Indonesia and Italy off my list,
besides US and India of course!
- I am a perfectionist.
- You will see my smile far more often than my frown.
Looking for a person—and a relationship—of substance, honesty,
intelligence, and passion. Someone with whom I can laugh, goof
around, spoil, share secrets, and enjoy all the little nothings
that, in the end, mean so much more than so many somethings.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
- Working in the Fashion industry.
- Picking up DIY home decor projects.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- Keeping secrets.
- Getting sun burned.
- Leaving the house 5 minutes late.
- Making my bed before I leave (even when I'm already 5
- Organizing things.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I love to read anything I can lay my hands on... I always have to
have a book on my nightstand.
I'm a movie buff. I'll watch anything! But to name a few...
Shawshank Redemption, Forrest Gump, Memoirs of a Geisha, The
Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Dirty Dancing, The Blind Side, The
Lake House, The Green Mile, My Fair Lady...... the list is
And I love me Bollywood, of course!
I couldn't imagine life without music. I listen to all genres of
music (except country) depending on my mood. But rock is my go-to
I'm a foodie - love experimenting new cuisines at different places
and trying out new restaurants.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
- My next DIY project.
- (Hoping) chivalry is not dead...
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Out with friends or at home watching movies.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You're comfortable in your own skin, have a strong sense of self,
are mature and aren't afraid to expose your flaws, I'm sure we'll
get along just fine. And please don't be a flake!
Psst... Bonus points if you can play a musical instrument or salsa
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.