1. Skydiving in a puke green jumpsuit
2. Living abroad for 3 months in Nicaragua/Honduras
3. Chicago Marathon - even after my friends backed out
4. Meditation Retreat - 10 days - no talking, writing, media
5. Changed Careers - Engineering to Auditing
I spend my time predominantly with friends and family. I try to exercise five times per week and usually meet that. I enjoy most activities and am always looking for new ones. For example, I have started playing ultimate frisbee and taking salsa lessons. I enjoy meditating but have not prioritized it lately. PBS and MPR are great and I am always up for new experiences (especially if they are educational or competitive).
I am athletic, personable, and open minded.