Find better matches with our advanced
44 • Mountain View, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Men who like women
- Ages 18–70
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Dec 11, 2013
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), Russian (Fluently), French (Poorly), German (Poorly)
* writing, even though English is not my native language
* being a fun conversation partner
* remembering every detail from years gone by
dark rye bread and a toaster for it
the Internet, and especially search, Wikipedia, and Yelp
very dark chocolate, especially the bitter kind
my two cats
1) I am a messy person; no big deal for me - so, just a warning.
2) I cannot carry a tune; it is a ***very big deal*** for me and I would much prefer to be able to sing. I am not "amusic" (http://www.nbcnews.com/health/cant-carry-tune-save-your-life-you-may-be-amusic-835123 describes what it is) in that I perceive/discern nuanced variety in tone just fine, and possibly even better than many folks, but I cannot ***produce*** the right melody by singing - I know in my mind how the melody should be produced, but cannot actually make my voice follow what my mind knows to be right. It is extremely unpleasant and embarrassing, especially in group settings in which people sing together. Also, I grew up in an extended family of professional musicians who ridiculed my inability to carry a tune when I was a child. I wish I could sing!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.