Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 • M • Arlington, VA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 11:55am
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on law school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), German (Okay), Spanish (Poorly)
Movies: The Thin Man, Casablanca, Lawrence of Arabia, Some Like It Hot, It Happened One Night, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Wedding Crashers, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and others.
Music: Bruce Springsteen, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Simon and Garfunkel, The Association, oldies, etc. I also enjoy indie, techno, jazz, folk, and big band.
TV: Family Guy, Archer, South Park, The Office, Coupling (British show), My Family (British show), Friends, The League, How I Met Your Mother, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
I really enjoy theatre as well. I've been to the Stratford Shakespeare Festival in Canada several times and had a great time.
Reading: My reading typically consists of news/opinion/blog pieces from various media outlets like The New Yorker, The Washington Post, The New York Times, etc. As for books, I like historical books. Recent reads include: "One Minute to Midnight: Kennedy, Khrushchev, and Castro on the Brink of Nuclear War" and "The Guns of August".
Food: Mexican is my favorite simply for the fact that most places allow you to eat as many chips as you want and I love it.
2. Travel = I love traveling. I have been fortunate enough to go all over the United States and around Europe. I'd like to visit some of my favorite places again and also explore areas I haven't been to, like Asia.
3. Humor = Laughter is really important to me. I have a particular affection for dark humor, dry humor, topical humor, joking about others, and self-deprecation.
4. Politics = I enjoy following it, debating it, and engaging in it. Want to talk about how great FDR and the New Deal were and how we need more politicians like Robert Kennedy? I'm your man.
5. Soccer = I'm a passionate fan of my home city club, the Columbus Crew. I also follow Arsenal Football Club in England. It's a fun sport to follow and it allows you to interact with so many people.
6. Soda = I love it...to a fault.
You have to keep things interesting, right?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
...you appreciate and laugh at the subtleties of life.
...going on a simple walk and just talking is appealing to you.
...you want to.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.