Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Arlington, VA • Man
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 23–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 2:06am
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from law school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), German (Okay)
Movies: The Thin Man, Casablanca, Lawrence of Arabia, Some Like It Hot, It Happened One Night, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, The Godfather, Wedding Crashers, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Silence of the Lambs, and others.
Music: Bruce Springsteen, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Simon and Garfunkel, The Association, The Clientele, oldies, etc. I also enjoy indie, techno, jazz, folk, and big band.
TV: Family Guy, Archer, South Park, The Office, Coupling (British), My Family (British), Friends, The League, How I Met Your Mother, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
I really enjoy theatre as well. I've been to the Stratford Shakespeare Festival in Canada several times and had a great time. In fact I went there recently and saw "Hay Fever" and "Man of La Mancha".
Reading: My reading typically consists of news/opinion/blog pieces from various media outlets like The New Yorker, The Washington Post, The New York Times, etc. As for books, I like historical books. Recent reads include: "One Minute to Midnight: Kennedy, Khrushchev, and Castro on the Brink of Nuclear War" and "The Guns of August". I'm currently reading "Six Months in 1945: FDR, Stalin, Churchill, and Truman - from World War to Cold War".
Food: Mexican is my favorite simply for the fact that most places allow you to eat as many chips as you want and I love it. Just thinking about it is rather enticing.
2. Travel = I love traveling. I have been fortunate enough to go all over the United States and around Europe. I'd like to visit some of my favorite places again and also explore areas I haven't been to.
3. Humor = Laughter is really important to me. I have a particular affection for dark humor, dry humor, topical humor, joking about others, self-deprecation, and sarcasm. *Note: I'm not being sarcastic about liking sarcasm or the other forms of humor.
4. Politics = I enjoy following it, debating it, and engaging in it. Want to talk about how great FDR and the New Deal were and how we need more politicians like Robert Kennedy? I'm your man.
Soccer: I'm a passionate fan of my home city club, the Columbus Crew. I also support Arsenal Football Club in England. It's a fun sport to follow and it allows you to interact with so many people. However, I find that sometimes it's what happens off-the-pitch that really makes the game fascinating.
Football: I went to Ohio State, so that speaks for itself. I also like the NFL and follow the Washington Redskins. The team name controversy is to me both frustrating and interesting.
Baseball: Since moving to the DC area, I've become more of a baseball fan and have adopted the Nationals as my team.
Hockey: I rep my hometown Columbus Blue Jackets.
6. Soda = I love it...to a fault and do call it "pop" when I'm feeling regional.
You have to keep things interesting, right?
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.