Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:00pm
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m).
- Body Type
- Aquarius and it’s fun to think about
- Working on law school
- Law / Legal Services
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), German (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Ryan12327 Washington, District of Columbia less political
NMP1105 Washington, District of Columbia cleaner
k9mach3 Arlington, Virginia less compassionate
1Victor1Love Alexandria, Virginia less loving
DC_Transplant23 Washington, District of Columbia less adventurous
luckslinger Washington, District of Columbia less spiritual
KalEl22 Bethesda, Maryland more spontaneous
archeaologist Washington, District of Columbia more spontaneous
MarioKart 64 is also my jam.
Movies: The Thin Man, Casablanca, Lawrence of Arabia, Some Like It Hot, It Happened One Night, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Wedding Crashers, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and others.
Music: Bruce Springsteen, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Simon and Garfunkel, oldies, etc. I also enjoy indie, techno, jazz, folk, and big band.
TV: Family Guy, Archer, South Park, The Office, Coupling (British show), My Family (British show), Friends, The League, How I Met Your Mother, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
I really enjoy theatre as well. I've been to the Stratford Shakespeare Festival in Canada several times and had a great time.
Reading: I don't read as much as I used to (excluding reading for law school). My reading typically consists of news/opinion/blog pieces from various media outlets like The New Yorker, The Washington Post, The New York Times, etc. I also really enjoy radio, probably more than most people. I'm a big fan of NPR. As far as books go, I like historical books.
Food: I typically like most things, but I'm not a fan of sushi.
1. Family = I am very close with my family and they mean the world to me.
2. Travel = I love travelling. I have been fortunate enough to go all over the United States and around Europe. I'd like to visit some of my favorite places again and also explore areas I haven't been to, like Asia.
3. Politics = I enjoy following it, debating it, and engaging in it.
4. Soccer = I'm a passionate fan of my home city club, the Columbus Crew and I also follow Arsenal Football Club in England. It's a fun sport to follow and it allows you to interact with so many people.
5. Friends = Friendship has always been a cornerstone of who I am. I have had the same close friends since 1st grade, two of whom I view more as brothers than as friends. While I have many friends, I tend to spend more time with a very tight, close circle of friends.
6. Language = It's a strange thing to put down, but I really enjoy the nuances of expression. To me, the precise phrasing of a sentence or the word choice someone uses can be truly marvelous. It can elevate a simple thought or idea and take it to a new level.
7. Humor = I know it says "six things," but I wanted to include this. Laughter is really important to me. I have a particular affection for dark humor, dry humor, topical humor, joking about others, and self-deprecation.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
...watching Ken Burns' documentary on Prohibition while drinking is something you'd like or can relate to.
...you find yourself finding humor in details most people don't notice.