2) I love cooking, unfortunately my place now smells like curry because of my obsession with a curry dish.
3) My friends describe me as Ben Wyatt from Parks and Rec.
4) They are right.
5) My boss is a doppelganger for Chris Treager.
6) I have a bad habit of shotgunning entire TV shows. I see you Boardwalk Empire... you won't get past me.
7) Since moving to L.A. I discovered nature and hiking.
9) If that video doesn't make your day then I don't know what will.
10) I am extremely passionate about ensuring every child in the United States has access to a high-quality education.
11) My favorite musician is Rihanna and I am not as ashamed of that fact as I probably should be.
12) For 3 years in New Orleans I lived in an area with a group of friends where I could walk to someone's house on a Saturday and know that within a hour the rest of our group would just gravitate together. Those days and those types of adventures are what make me happy.
13) My best and longest relationships have been ones where each of us have challenged each other in some way - professionally, philosophically, sartorially, or socially.
14) I have a lot of respect for people who are independent, driven, have a sharp sense of humor, and don't put up with any foolishness.
15) The other night I broke my glass wine glass. Meaning I am at a point where I am only capable of maintaining a life with a plastic wine glass. That is right... I had a mismatched pair of glass/plastic wine glasses. This is the state of being 25.