Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 / F / Straight / Single
Cassville, New York
- Last Online
- May 1
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m).
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism but not too serious about it
- Gemini and it’s fun to think about
- Working on two-year college
- Sales / Marketing / Biz Dev
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), French (Poorly), Sign Language (Poorly)
music_curls13 Oneida, New York more spiritual
SuperWoman573 Chittenango, New York less desiring of sex
fruchte Wayne, Pennsylvania more independent
loveyouxox Wallingford, Connecticut more mathematical
BarbieT84 Freehold, New Jersey more old-fashioned
Ms_Alexandra New York, New York more aggressive
kristashizu Brooklyn, New York more modern
maaaargot Richboro, Pennsylvania less kinky
Movie- Horror, Comedy and anything sappy.
Show- Walking Dead, family guy, south park, American Dad, Glee, Dexter, THe big Bang Theory, Being Human, Unsupervised, ugly americans,Futurama, the new normal, revolution, Go on, Talking dead and american horror story
Music- almost anything my fav band is A7X. I tend to listen to more rock, pop and r&b.
food- Buff wings but i'll eat almost anything
1. My mother she is my rock. She gets me by when times are really bad.
2. A good book I love to read it really pasts the time on those cold lonely night.
3. Shoes i may have a problem. I am think about going to help group it is becoming that bad.
4.My best friend Amanda she is just amazing.
5. My laptop it is my connection to the world
6. Wine it help when shit get hard and it so tasty.
As of now what i mostly do is sit home and watch movies with my parents or listen to music in my room. I'm as a lame person I do once in a while go the clubs with my friends or i like going to shows too.
- Straight guys only
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.