Find better matches with our advanced
26 • M • Iowa City, IA
- Last Online
- Aug 29
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on Ph.D program
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
I fully admit I watch far too much television. Generally comedies like 30 Rock, Parks and Rec, Futurama, Archer, Bob's Burgers, or embarrassing reality shows like Dancing with the Stars, Project Runway, or RuPaul's Drag Race.
I like most music, but especially alt-folk, indie folk-pop, something along those lines. Sufjan Stevens, Fleet Foxes, Beirut, Regina Spektor, and Rufus Wainwright are a few of my favorite artists.
I don't get to read nearly as much as I would like, but I tend to like fiction. I'm a huge nerd with Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, as well as The Dark Tower series by Stephen King. I also love Hemingway and Bukowski.
I will eat virtually any type of food. Seafood/sushi tends to be my favorite, but I am an equal opportunity eater.
- Wine Time
- 10pm texts from my concerned mother because I haven't talked to her yet that day (I'm a momma's boy)
- Puppies (I am physically incapable of not squealing like a girl and trying to grab and hold every single puppy I see)
- Bananas (they're the only thing I feel like eating for breakfast in the morning)
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 21–40
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.