Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Single
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 9:35pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Virgo but it doesn’t matter
- Working on Ph.D program
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Serbian (Poorly), Greek (Poorly)
Stu0101 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada more desiring of sex
CourtesyTap New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada less competitive
NerdPreferred Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada more adventurous
Yuri_Se Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada less competitive
Boonedoggler Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada more adventurous
Coopaloopadoop Surrey, British Columbia, Canada less literary
mrherko Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada less literary
InGordWeTrust Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada more adventurous
Supporting the Montreal Canadians in hostile environments - Boston was an experience to say the least, and after four death threats by Canucks fans in one evening I think Vancouver fans need to work on their smack talk.
Movies: Off the top of my head Gladiator, Batman trilogy, Godfather Trilogy, Saving Private Ryan, and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
Shows: Borgias, Game of Thrones, Archer, and the Walking Dead ... although I really don't have that much time for TV, except for College Football and the Habs, although I suppose they don't count as shows.
Music: Anything but twangy country and rap - I'm not sure which is worse. Older country like Johnny Cash is good ... new stuff not so much.
Food: Mediterranean and German would have to be my favourites, although I'm open to just about anything.
2. Friends and Family
3. Pets of one form or another - more a cat person but I enjoy dogs.
4. Water - although if it could be substituted for coffee, without the whole dehydration bit, I'd say it over water.
5. Books - mentioned I was in grad school, right?
6. A good single malt scotch (preferred) or, being a Maritimer, any sort of whiskey - it really is a simpler place.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating