Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 • M • Burnaby, British Columbia, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 9:55pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on Ph.D program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Serbian (Poorly), Greek (Poorly)
Supporting the Montreal Canadians in hostile environments - Boston was an experience to say the least, and after four death threats by Canucks fans in one evening I think Vancouver fans need to work on their smack talk. At the very least, one wins points for creativity.
Movies: Off the top of my head Gladiator, Batman trilogy, Godfather Trilogy, Saving Private Ryan, and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
Shows: Borgias, Game of Thrones, Archer, and the Walking Dead ... although I really don't have that much time for TV, except for College Football and the Habs, although I suppose they don't count as shows.
Music: Anything but twangy country and rap - I'm not sure which is worse. Older country like Johnny Cash is good ... new stuff not so much.
Food: Mediterranean and German would have to be my favourites, although I'm open to just about anything.
2. Snow - bizarre being in Vancouver I know, but I miss a good blizzard and like getting away to see it when possible.
3. My cat - had to leave him back East because he doesn't travel well, but I really miss the little guy, and enjoy listening to how he drives my family nuts.
4. Coffee - No Tim Hortons though. Not even sure that's actually coffee.
5. Books - mentioned I was in grad school, right?
6. A good single malt scotch (preferred) or, being a Maritimer, any sort of whiskey - it really is a simpler place.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.