Would consider myself a dreamer with the zeal and drive to pursue and achieve them. My biggest strength is making friends out of total strangers and I love being around people - I think all of us have a hidden interesting and positive side to us
Love life and live it well - though not without moderation and balance. Really passionate about tennis - have been playing since I was a kid and this sport has gifted me so many incredible life long friends
I believe there is a tremendous amount of beauty and happiness in this world and its for us go around and explore - I travel a fair bit thanks to my work and I've decided to explore atleast two new places/cultures every year.
There is a lot more to learn (and well, unlearn), taste, explore, experience - feel blessed for this life and what ever I have been able to make of it so far.
- Work in sales for a tech firm and love the new experiences and interesting people my work brings to me
- Learning new stuff: I've a deep interest in technology and human psychology and why we think & behave the way we do..
- Travel quite a bit both for work and fun: Last trip few trips, Europe, India and Puerto Rico. Peru, Australia and Japan are high on my list
- Enjoy hanging out with friends: go hiking, running, to live concerts and dinner
- Impromtpu speeches
- Chasing balls on a tennis court
- Planning events
- and that I can talk about practically anything
Of the fiction classics I like the work of Paulo Coelho, Charles Dickens and short stories of "Saki" SH Munro
Movies: American Beauty, the James Bond Series, Back to the Future, The Gods Must be Crazy, Shawshank Redemption, Forrest Gump, The Social Network and many more. I like fast paced dramas, comedies and thrillers and some of the brilliant Disney, Pixar animations
Shows: Not much into TV though like Friends, Seinfeld, Portlandia, Mad Men, Entourage, The Office, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, The Daily Show...plus most tennis matches and foot ball. Like the show webtherapy by Lisa Kudrow - its an interesting format
Music: Oh boy this will be a long list...from Bluesy rock, old classics of Nat King Cole, Michael Jackson, Queen, The Beatles, U2, Sting, Pink Floyd, Norah Jones..many more..
Food: I've tried pretty much everything and its hard to pick a favorite. I'd still say yes to Sushi, Italian, Mexican, Indian and Mediterrenean food anyday..
Good books and good food & wine
Haven't listed friends and family coz those aren't things
- New business ideas
- Trying a new restaurant in the City
- At home with a book or movie