Find better matches with our advanced
39 • Charleston, WV • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–43
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body type
- Agnosticism, and somewhat serious about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
It doesn't. But if your mind went there, that gets a golf clap
- Why I get along so well with people from Boston. And Australia
- How shoes ever gained such fashion importance
- Why people who own pawn shops think that they are such badasses. "I know I should offer you 30 bucks for that antique. That makes me....kick ass?"
- Why "The Office" is considered so funny...seriously! If you can explain it, I'd love to hear it. I really think that people say they like it only b/c that's the cool thing to say. If a show centered around Steve Carrell can't make me laugh, then something is really off.
Edit: Add "How I Met Your Mother" to this thought. I am attempting again to watch it as we speak. The attempt is failing.
- You have a modest confidence that doesn't cross the line to arrogance.
- Your profile does not have a list of self-descriptors that has "Christian" near the beginning
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.