Find better matches with our advanced matching system
39 • M • Charleston, WV
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism, and somewhat serious about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
It doesn't. But if your mind went there, that gets a golf clap
- Why I get along so well with people from Boston. And Australia
- How shoes ever gained such fashion importance
- Why people who own pawn shops think that they are such badasses. "I know I should offer you 30 bucks for that antique. That makes me....kick ass?"
- Why "The Office" is considered so funny...seriously! If you can explain it, I'd love to hear it. I really think that people say they like it only b/c that's the cool thing to say. If a show centered around Steve Carrell can't make me laugh, then something is really off.
Edit: Add "How I Met Your Mother" to this thought. I am attempting again to watch it as we speak. The attempt is failing.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–43
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- You have a modest confidence that doesn't cross the line to arrogance.
- Your profile does not have a list of self-descriptors that has "Christian" near the beginning
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.