Find better matches with our advanced matching system
39 / M / Straight / Single
Charleston, West Virginia
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- Agnosticism and somewhat serious about it
- Virgo but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Banking / Financial / Real Estate
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
hotrodder1973 Newton, West Virginia less capitalistic
Onerocko2 Saint Albans, West Virginia more attentive
Kellipah Charleston, West Virginia less desiring of sex
Sellis1978 Charleston, West Virginia thriftier
fieldsbigc Saint Albans, West Virginia more adventurous
jbrowning1980 Nitro, West Virginia more spiritual
freakenuts Nitro, West Virginia more adventurous
Fiddler4you Charleston, West Virginia more spiritual
- Why I get along so well with people from Boston. And Australia
- How shoes ever gained such fashion importance
- Why people who own pawn shops think that they are such badasses. "I know I should offer you 30 bucks for that antique. That makes me....kick ass?"
- Why "The Office" is considered so funny...seriously! If you can explain it, I'd love to hear it. I really think that people say they like it only b/c that's the cool thing to say. If a show centered around Steve Carrell can't make me laugh, then something is really off.
Edit: Add "How I Met Your Mother" to this thought. I am attempting again to watch it as we speak. The attempt is failing.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–43
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- You have a modest confidence that doesn't cross the line to arrogance.
- Your profile does not have a list of self-descriptors that has "Christian" near the beginning