My favorite people are those who defy norms and are mindful with their words and actions.
I enjoy good food and meaningful conversation. At this point in my life, I want to really focus my time in building honest and meaningful relationships with those around me.
Some random things about me:
- I get teary-eyed every time I see Sara McLachlan Anti-Cruelty Videos, where "Angel" song plays in the background...gets me every time
- I always greet the doorman/security guards by name at work and my condo. too often i see people walk by and ignore them. Like they are part of the landscape. I don't believe that's right.
- I smile in greeting at anyone who gets in an elevator with me..manners are too engrained in me...blame it on my parents...lol...:)(Even when its 7 AM, and I have not yet had my morning cup of tea lol)
- I avoid shopping malls as much as possible. And always head first to the clearance racks, looking for bargains.
- I'm horrible about remembering birthdays and anniversaries. But I make up for it in other ways :)
- I really don't pay any attention to name brands with the exception of Apple. That's my only exception.
- I research anytime I'm making a big purchase. To the point that, I went onto youtuve to see if anyone had a video review of a steam vacuum I was looking to buy. lol :)
- I am always walking barefoot when I'm in my apartment, and have either music playing or the TV on. It relaxes me.
- I enjoy cooking for a larger group, but if its only me, I'll have a tendency to grab some take-out on my way home, after a long work day.