1. I grew up in NJ (and sometimes the Jersey comes out) but am a dual citizen of Spain and the USA.
2. Caring for and being there for my friends, family and loved ones is very important to me. They know they always have a listening ear and a helping hand in me when they need one.
3. The ability to see the humor in most things comes naturally to me. I have a great silver-lining detector. (My gaydar, on the other hand, could use some recalibration).
4. I thrive in social settings and can be fairly outgoing. I am always up for meeting new people, and I know how to make newcomers feel welcome and at ease.
5. I’m known as a fixer. Button to sew on...done. Email to craft...finished.. Interview to prep for...home-run. If you are a breaker, I’m horrible with a glue gun but I can help you pick up the pieces.
6. I can grow a mean beard, but am clean shaven most of the time.
7. Family is important to me and I hope to start one of my own someday
8. I enjoy a good drink (whiskey? yes please), great food, and even better company.
9. Soggy cereal and the cold side of the pillow..sometimes it’s the simple things in life :-)
10. While not old-fashioned, I still mind my manners: please and thank you.