* Ex-illustrator/screen-printer/blacklight painter.
* Dedicated to fiction writing even though it's cancerous, sock-puppeting self-medication.
* Relate more to women and gay men than with most straight men.
* LED-threaded constellation pajamas.
* Hand out roman candles at parties.
* Listen, absorb the present, and focus like a lazer on what people have to say, either conversationally or artistically (I don't have or want a smartphone), despite having a terrible memory.
* From Atlanta / South Carolina coast. Miss humidity, searing heat, woodsy suburbs, and salty, sulfur-stinking sea air but nothing else.
* Absent-minded as fuck.
* No sense of direction.
* Terrible hearing & misinterpret what people say/mean in surrealistic ways.
* I want to live and work in a bomb shelter.