Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Toronto, Ontario, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jun 4
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently), Japanese (Poorly), German (Poorly)
But who knows where I'll end up? Not me, because I'm no psychic. Are you? If you are, good for you!
My favorite bands/musicians are The Beatles, Tom Waits, The Who, Cee-Lo Green, Leonard Cohen, Amy Winehouse, Erykah Badu, Bird and the Bee, Metric, Rihanna, Beck, Lily Allen, Janelle Monae, Gretchen Parlato, Feist, etc. etc. But really, I'll give anything a try.
My favorite books would have to be the Song of Ice and Fire series by George RR Martin, House of the Spirits, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, The Stranger, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, A Universal History of Infamy, Naked Lunch, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test...and a bunch more.
Favorite foods? Pizza is delicious, obviously. I make a mean risotto, so that's right up there. I love Thai food, Vietnamese food, Japanese food, Italian food, Persian food, German food...wait, it's possible I just like food. I am not a picky eater, to say the least.
1. Music. Definitely music.
2. Food. Specifically good food.
3. My friends. They're great, and they bring me so much happiness in my life.
4. My family. Goes without saying, no?
5. Entertainment. Books, TV, movies...I'm a sucker for all these things.
6. Beer. Not in an "I'm an alcoholic way", more in an "It's delicious, seriously" kind of way.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.