Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Gay / Single
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Last Online
- Nov 21
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Scorpio and it’s fun to think about
- Working on college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently), Japanese (Poorly), German (Poorly)
dropcaps Toronto, Ontario, Canada less organized
danny_hall Toronto, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
Alvy_Singer87 Toronto, Ontario, Canada less kinky
cbryant77 Toronto, Ontario, Canada less kinky
Robceratops Toronto, Ontario, Canada less organized
nostalgia01 Toronto, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
aedmsvrno Toronto, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
holdenstark Toronto, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
I'm pursuing a career in music, whether that's as a writer/arranger or as a producer/engineer. I work in all kinds of music, from pop to jazz, I'm no snob when it comes to music (I just love it all!).
But who knows where I'll end up? Not me, because I'm no psychic. Are you? If you are, good for you!
My favorite bands/musicians are The Beatles, Tom Waits, The Who, Cee-Lo Green, Leonard Cohen, Amy Winehouse, Erykah Badu, Bird and the Bee, Metric, Rihanna, Beck, Lily Allen, Janelle Monae, Gretchen Parlato, Feist, etc. etc. But really, I'll give anything a try.
My favorite books would have to be the Song of Ice and Fire series by George RR Martin, House of the Spirits, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, The Stranger, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, A Universal History of Infamy, Naked Lunch, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test...and a bunch more.
Favorite foods? Pizza is delicious, obviously. I make a mean risotto, so that's right up there. I love Thai food, Vietnamese food, Japanese food, Italian food, Persian food, German food...wait, it's possible I just like food. I am not a picky eater, to say the least.
1. Music. Definitely music.
2. Food. Specifically good food.
3. My friends. They're great, and they bring me so much happiness in my life.
4. My family. Goes without saying, no?
5. Entertainment. Books, TV, movies...I'm a sucker for all these things.
6. Beer. Not in an "I'm an alcoholic way", more in an "It's delicious, seriously" kind of way.
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 18–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating