I like big get-togethers with friends on the weekend, whether it be a hike, late-night dance party, long ride, or just posting-up at a new watering hole. There are few things I take more seriously than BBQing and you will see me someday beating Bobby Flay on Throwdown. During the week, I usually take time to catch some art or a show when I can. My life is full and rich, with plenty of unique excitement thrown in, and all I'm looking for is a partner-in-crime. If you can keep-up and can kick it with the best of 'em, it might just be you!
A few random things about me
- My first three CD's I ever bought: "Licensed to Ill" by the Beastie Boys; "Sublime" by Sublime; "It's Dark and Hell is Hot" by DMX.
- I grew-up in Seattle. Very few places are surrounded by water and mountains...on BOTH sides. Pretty awesome.
- In elementary school, I won a spelling bee [insert indian kid spelling bee joke]
- Sports is a passion of mine. You can find me on most fall saturday afternoons tailgating Stanford games, catching Duke bball games in the winter, and never missing my Seahawks match-up.
That said, I don't miss a few shows
1. 60 Minutes (haven't missed an episode for like 20 yrs, family and i all watch it)
2. Parks and Rec
4. House of Cards
5. Breaking Bad (best final season ever)
Music is a big part of who I am. I've been to rock, classical, rap, jazz, some super weird sets that don't have a genre, etc. The Rolling Stones live. T.I. and Third Eye Blind. Hercules and Love Affair. Deadmau5 and Donald Glover. M83, Foster the People and Two Door Cinema Club as well as Kanye's Yeezus tour. Unfortunately, it's often hard to find folks who like going to concerts, especially on weeknights when most of the good ones come to town, so I don't go nearly enough. I'm always down to check one out!