Find better matches with our advanced
34 • Ann Arbor, MI • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
- Last online
- May 12
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from two-year college
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs
- English, Spanish (Poorly)
Music: Dar Williams, Indigo Girls, Cake, Alison Krauss, Beastie Boys, Neil Young, the Beatles, Zoe Lewis... actually I like most music.
Shows: Firefly, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who (selectively), Orange Is the New Black, Welcome to Night Vale (not TV; still a show), Warehouse 13, Agent Carter, Park and Rec. X Files and Dollhouse are next on my list of things to watch.
Movies: change all the time! I'm a particular fan of 1930s comedies, modern sci-fi/action, dark comedies, indie films, and anything feminist (whatever definition of the term makes sense in context).
Books: Nicola Griffith, Ellen Emerson White, Tamora Pierce, Suzanne Collins, John Green, Maureen Johnson, Neal Stephenson, Diana Wynne Jones, Scott Lynch, Sharon Shinn, and always looking for more! I am definitely a genre nerd and make no apologies for that.
3. a good kitchen knife
5. running shoes
6. family, definitely including chosen family
- you enjoy good food and/or craft beer
- you're looking for a hiking, kayaking, yoga or (slow) running buddy
- you like museums, plays, indie or classic films, or blockbuster action movies
- you like dogs
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.