Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 • F • Ann Arbor, MI
- Last Online
- Jan 20
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from two-year college
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Has dogs
- English, Spanish (Poorly)
Music: Dar Williams, Indigo Girls, Cake, Alison Krauss, Beastie Boys, Neil Young, the Beatles, Zoe Lewis... actually I like most music.
Shows: Firefly, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek: The Next Generation (don't judge!), Doctor Who (selectively), Orange Is the New Black, Welcome to Night Vale (not TV; still a show), Warehouse 13. X Files and Dollhouse are next on my list of things to watch.
Movies: change all the time! I'm a particular fan of 1930s comedies, modern sci-fi/action, dark comedies, indie films, and anything feminist (whatever definition of the term makes sense in context).
Books: Nicola Griffith, Ellen Emerson White, Tamora Pierce, Suzanne Collins, John Green, Maureen Johnson, Neal Stephenson, Diana Wynne Jones, and always looking for more!
3. a good kitchen knife
5. running shoes
6. family, both my chosen family and my birth family
- Girls who like girls
- Ages 27–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- you enjoy good food and/or craft beer
- you're looking for a hiking, kayaking, yoga or (slow) running buddy
- you like museums, plays, indie or classic films, or blockbuster action movies
- you like dogs
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.