Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 • M • Clearfield, PA
- Last Online
- Today – 4:56am
- 5′ 10″ (1.77m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from two-year college
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Knowing my memes and making references to Shrek and SpongeBob.
Winning prizes out of claw machines. I usually give them away to some kid that looks like they would enjoy it.
For a guy, I'm really good at cooking and baking. I'm told I make the best apple pie that anybody has tried.
I'm pretty good at woodworking and I even built my own computer desk.
TV Shows: The Walking Dead, Duck Dynasty, Americas Got Talent, Boy Meets World, Digimon
Music: AC/DC, The Beatles, The Eagles, Bruno Mars, Florida Georgia Line, Imagine Dragons, OneRepublic, Queen, Smash Mouth, Weird Al, Lindsey Stirling
Food: Anything off the grill or over the campfire
Outdoor Activities: Camping, Hiking, Biking, White Water Rafting, Amusement Parks, Traveling, Shooting Guns
Camping Spots: My Family's Camp, Bald Eagle State Park, Prince Gallitzin State Park, Sinnemahoning State Park, Cook Forest State Park
Video Games: The Last of Us, Uncharted Series, Red Dead Redemption, GTA V, inFamous, Assassin's Creed Black Flag
2. My family and relatives are important to me and we have done a lot of awesome things together, that some people would find strange.
3. My camp or camping in general is one of my favorite activities to do and more people need to experience it.
4. I can't live without the internet and I'm always learning something new just from reading on the internet.
5. My awesome gadgets like my Macbook Air, iPod Touch, and PlayStation 4.
6. Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars and Nesquik Chocolate Milk
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.