Find better matches with our advanced
42 • Charlotte, NC • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 4:35pm
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body type
- A little extra
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Sales / Marketing
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
And some clarifications regarding the type of guy I'm looking for:
1. I don't care if you're white, black, blue, purple or green -- as long as we click, I'm good:)
2. If you're just looking for a hook-up, I am not your girl. Don't get me wrong, I like sex. I think it's a big part of any relationship. But I am looking for a relationship, not just sex.
3. If you're interested enough to message me, please say more than just "hey, how you doin'?" Tell me something about yourself or at least why you think we might hit it off.
4. While looks are important, I am more attracted to personality. I know I'm definately not a supermodel, so I don't expect you to be one either (however, if you are, bonus! LOL!)
Books - Almost anything by John Grisham, the Harry Potter series, Calvin and Hobbes, A Wrinkle in Time, Atlas Shrugged -- just to name a few.
Movies - Suspense and comedy are my favorites.
Shows - NFL games, Two and a Half Men, CSI (the original), Law & Order: SVU, How I Met Your Mother
Music - I like pretty much everything except Rap and Metal. Favorite bands of the moment are Train, Stone Sour, Kelly Clarkson, Maroon 5, Lifehouse, The Script
Food - I'm an American girl through and through! Steak, pizza, burgers... Mexican and Japanese are good too.
2. Good friends
4. A good book
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.