I seem to be quite good at living in different countries, have managed to get a few under my belt so far. This also means I tend to be quite sociable and enjoy hearing other peoples stories.
The BBC adaption of Sherlock - incredibly well written and very clever.
Other shows I enjoy - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Mindy Project, SNL, Girls
Currently watching the HBO series about Robert Durst...very strange
Really enjoy reading anything by Mark Gimenez, Michael Connelly and Bill Byson. My all time favourite author would have to be Roald Dahl and the wonderful worlds he could create.
Paolo Nutini, Jake Bugg and Sam Smith are currently on heavy rotation.
Growing up in 90s Britain I have a real affinity for any kind of Britpop and indie music in general.
2) Also would really struggle to function without music - am a indie chick at heart but will really listen to pretty much anything.
3) I have a pretty awesome family and although its really difficult being so far away from them, I still manage to speak to them most days - my 2 nieces are possibly the funniest people I have ever known!
4) Am kinda fanatical about my football (soccer) team and can be found up at all hours due to the time difference to watch them.
5) My passport - I love adventures whether near or far and this little book has allowed me to have so much fun!
6) If you had asked me 6 months ago I would have said my car - but I gave this up when I moved over to the US - actually quite like not needing to drive nowadays - except when its raining or I'm running late!